Saturday 20 March 2010

Another Edit Of My Second Interview Picture

After doing my draft contents page, I realised that although the second image was edited, it still looked quite plain. But, if too much was done to it, it would look tacky. So I decided to add a black outline and a few splodges to make the image look contemporary and overall interesting to look at. I also altered the saturation of the image. Instead of writing the caption in the bottom right corner, I decided to place a speech bubble in the right corner with the caption, which makes it stand out more and look quite humourous. The speech bubble is purple to go with the title, so it doesn't look like it is the only purple thing on the page. I am pleased with this edit because it images the model/featured artists age and personality. I will use this for my final interview page.

No comments:

Post a Comment