Thursday 29 April 2010

Evaluation

This is my evaluation for my Media AS Coursework. As you can see, it doesn't look too creative however I did try my best and I explained everything I needed to when presenting. I spoke about all the choices I made and explained them. I didn't put up every piece of information one each slide because I felt it would look too squashed together, cluttered or overall just too much writing to read. So I only put up a little bit, but talked about it a lot. One thing I included which we weren't asked to was how I would promote my magazine, and I spoke about different methods of marketing such as viral marketing and SMO (social media optimization) marketing. If I was to do it again, I would make my presentation look better and refer to my preliminary task a bit more, maybe add more content to fill in blank spaces and include my own reader profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment